Is it normal to have to pee every 5 to 10 min. when your 32 wks?

I feel like im always running to the bathroom and its not like i just go a little bit its like niagra falls. Is that normal in your 3rd trimester?

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 1:03 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol yes- im finding that out now too lol- i just peed 10 minutes ago but i have to go again now- also dont u hate when u go and u get it all out then u wipe and when u stand up its like a squirt of pee comes out? lol that drives me nuts!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:05 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes, its completely normal!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:13 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Your ONLY going every 5-10 minutes??? I'm jelous! LOL JK

Yes it's normal because of the pressure the baby's head is applying to the bladder and the fact that you actually have something to do when you get there is a sign that you are drinking plenty of fluids!

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and I live in the bathroom. It's kind of frustrating to pee 6 times during dinner but what can you do? LOL

Don't worry your in the home stretch now. It's almost over!
    Anonymous

• I am not looking forward to that day. I'm only 24 weeks and already spend way too much time in the bathroom especially at night. My hubby told me I should just sleep in the bathtub.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 2:13 PM on May. 21, 2009

• OMG, yes, i am only 28 weeks and i have to go every freaking 5 minutes. It ticks me off. It seems like as soon as i stand up i need to sit down again and pee. Sometimes it is a lot and sometimes just a little. It is so frustrating.
    Anonymous

• lol u have a baby on your bladder of course its normal lolwhen i was pregnant everyone3 had to hurry up in the bathroom lol because as soon as someone went in there i had to g lolo there was 4 ppl living in my house so u can imagin how that went lol after u have the baby u still have to go alot to lol
    zoeysmommy09

Answer by zoeysmommy09 at 7:36 PM on May. 21, 2009