Did any of you do any of those determining the sex tests? Wandering if this stuff I am reading online is true or not. How about that intelligender they sell at Walgreens?

Is that intelligender test they sell at Walgreens true? It tells you the sex of the baby.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did the intelligender & it was true. I also du=id those Chinese charts online & half were true.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:12 PM on May. 21, 2009

• The website claims to have a 90% accuracy rate but in studies done outside the company and trials done by news groups it's been found to be only 50% affective which means it doesn't work at all.

The company has been under fire for ethical issues for a while. One couple actually sued the company because the owner of the company told them the gender of their baby must have changed in utero!

If you want to try it go for it but remember that it's just like the drano test....just for fun.
    Anonymous

• I never tried any gender tests. Why not wait? It won't be that long before an ultrasound can determine the sex, assuming the baby is cooperating.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:21 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I didnt know they even had those....But if i were to do it it would be just for fun. To see if it worked the chinese gender chart got mine right =) i kinda wana get that test to see what it says lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:25 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Actually, I did all the gender charts, tests online and this gender test! All were wrong! It all said I was having a little girl but ultrasound found a Penis! Soooo, it's a boy.
    comeforquiet

Answer by comeforquiet at 1:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I can't explain it... but I just KNEW I was having a boy. I never needed to take a test.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i work at walgreens and the gender test is 30$ it states right o the box that it is a 50% prediction, therefore you could be wasting 30 bucks on something anyone on here could tell you. Just wait it out its totally worth it.
    kduffy

Answer by kduffy at 5:27 PM on May. 21, 2009