I dont know what to think

Saw a comment saying "Thanks for the love sweetie" from my Fiance on another girls myspace profile. What do you think that could mean? I think I am just being paranoid or hormonal. I dunno. What would you guys think?

ZammiesMommy

Asked by ZammiesMommy at 1:51 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Alot of times on myspace, people will leave comments/pics saying "Just stopping by showing your page some love". It sounds to me like he was just thanking someone for commenting on his page. I wouldn't worry about it. Hope that helps.
    dfearless

Answer by dfearless at 1:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Do you know who she is?
    Anonymous

• No, I have no idea who she is but I see him and her commenting each other all the time. He spends alot of time on mobsters..
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 2:08 PM on May. 21, 2009

• agree with fearless. Sounds like something someone would say in response to you posting on their site. It doesn't really sound like much.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 2:14 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Why don't you ask him who she is?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:49 PM on May. 21, 2009

• if your worried about it just ask him. if he lies or freaks out about you asking him then i could see you having a problem then but it looks like he was just being nice.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 2:56 PM on May. 21, 2009