Anyone drive a Hyundai?

I need to get my car fixed so it will pass inspection and I am freaking out about the cost. I know I need exhaust and brakes, hopefully only front brakes, and was wondering how much others have paid.

jillmw

Asked by jillmw at 1:56 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well I went to Midas and they tried telling me for a brake job it was going to be 1300 dollars. Then I told them they could kiss my ass. I have worked on cars my entire life, and it depends on what you need done with your brakes. If you only need brake pads, it will be relatively inexpensive. If you need pads, drums, rotors, it is going to be expensive. As far as the exhaust system goes, again it depends on what needs to be done to it. Most places give free estimates. Get an estimate for the work that needs to be done, then decide whether or not it is going to be more cost effective to take that money and put it down on a new car.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 2:01 PM on May. 21, 2009