• In the Spotlight:

I've been having really weird symptoms and was wondering what ur first symptoms were? Its not time for AF yet and still early to test i'm only 6 to 7 days past ovulation?

For like two days my breast got really sore then yesterday when i woke up they weren't sore then again today they are sore. I've been crampy today and a little yesterday. I was going to test on the 25 that would put me about 10 dpo. I ovulated on the 15-16 and we bd on the 14, 16,17 so I'm hoping we got it this month...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My first symptoms were being lightheaded, tired and sore breasts (first time around, no sore breasts the second time). Also, a heightened sense of smell and an aversion to certain smells.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My boobs started hurting..I was really tired and moody..
    I got pregnant on the 9th of january and started getting symptoms on the 14th. Wasn't expecting my period until the 26th.
    I also got 3 positives 8 days before my missed period.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 2:21 PM on May. 21, 2009