how can u know if ur husband likes another girl,,not sleeping with her but likes her,start thinking of her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him!
    Anonymous

• well how does he act? Different than normal, is he around her with you or do they go do things by themselves?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Does he talk to her or about her all the time?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i can't see any thing coz she is working with him,he said that she is so pretty ,but she is like any other girl in the company, i just don't trust him
    Anonymous

• If you don't trust your husband that is a serious issue. Why don't you trust him?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i don't know but so many times i heard him talking with his family about not in a nice way ,,and he looks so much at the pretty girls,,and he like to show girls him self,,he likes to be the spotlight and to notice him all the girls
    Anonymous

• sorry about me
    Anonymous

• You should talk to him about how it makes you feel when he does things like that. If he loves you he will be willing to try to change his behavior. Just expain to him that when he looks at other women, or coments about them it makes you feel insucure and it make it hard for you to trust him. He shouldn't be doing that when he's married to you why look at other women when you have already vowed to love and be with only one for the rest of your life.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:53 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My husband has a crush on a girl that he works with. Signs would be changes in interests, wanting to do something different, basically changes in his overall behavior. Having a crush is harmless in my eyes, unless those changes are negative. I've had crushes on other men while with my husband, that doesn't mean I will act on it or don't love my husband less. We are still both very young. Well hope I helped. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

• he calls you by her name

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on May. 21, 2009