follow up

So yesterday I asked a question about a friend who Ive grown apart with and she wants to come visit. She wants to be the center of attention, acts like I should know all her likes and dislikes from 10 yrs ago and in general gets on my nerves. I have been stressn about it and feel like their is no way I can act like im too busy to see her all summer when she askd me to pick any wkend that is good for me. She also said she wants me to pick her up and drop her off because my mom gets on her nerves so she will only ride from the airport with me. I cant get off work so I sent her a msg saying that it would be best if we just stay by the airport, that I will meet her sat morning at 10 and we can play all day and stay in a hotel and then we can go sight seeing all day sunday until 8ish and she will fly home. Now Im sitting here stressing about her reading it and being mad, but im tired of sacrificing for her when i get nothing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• from our friendship anymore. I am trying to give and still take care of my families needs. If we come all 3 hrs back to my house from the airport and I take off friday, we only gian one extra dinner together, I miss work and she irritates me at my house. I feel like a wkend away is best...but why am I such a people pleaser that I don't want to make her mad when she is pushy all the time!!! UGH
    Anonymous

• i think you made the right decision to stay at the airport or close too it. she seems really demanding and if she gets mad or something then tell her to plan it. sorry i cant be of more help, all of my old friends dont talk to me anymore cuz im pregnant and married and cant go drink and be a whore lol.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 2:41 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Put it in a bubble and blow it away!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:53 PM on May. 21, 2009

• It seems like a wonderful idea to stay near the airport. And if your mother is willing to drive and your friend says no way, then your reply can be oh well, too bad, maybe I'll see you next, bye!

Answer by Bmat at 2:56 PM on May. 21, 2009