i have a two year old son and my husband is more than ready for another baby. i want another baby too but i'm just kind of scared how do i tell him without him thinking that i'm over reacting?

we tried for 5 months then i had an ectopic pregnancy and now we are going to try again but what if i get pregnant really soon. i just don't know how to bring the topic up with out it becoming too big of a deal.

Asked by monster_momma at 4:13 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• i'm confused on your both want another kid now right? so just tell him.

Answer by froghopper at 9:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Sounds like a good heart to heart talk is needed between you and your dh. Explain to him your reasons for not wanting another baby at this point. Sit together and write down the pros and cons of having a new baby:
    A gift of you for both of you =)

Afraid of another eptopic pregnancy. (?)

Answer by New2WAHJ at 10:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Tell him that you DO want more kids, but you'd like to wait a few months. My husband and I went through this. I was ready, he wasn't sure. So we waited 3 months, then talked about it again. I was still ready & he was finally ready. You don't have to wait 3 months... maybe just ask him if you can talk about it again next month... or whatever you'd feel comfortable with. It's not like the idea is off the table... you just need a little time.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 22, 2008