If pro-choice is really a good thing why is this happening?

After looking at this site I don't see how abortion is such a good thing. Can you help me see it as so?Have you looked at the pictures? I know the saying out of sight and out of mind, but this is a real issue.Do you still think it is a justified thing?Should it still be legal?Why or why not? Please take a good hard look at the facts.How does this affect your religious stance on the subject? Does it support it or reject it?

http://www.abortionno.org/Resources/fastfacts.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe they are wrong, there is never a situation where killing your own child is the right thing to do.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 2:30 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Why don't you worry about your own body and stay out of mine.
    This is the dumbest queston ever. Its my choice and I have free will If i am ever put in the situation to have one I will and I wont be thinking about you. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• i agree with anon 1:31, well said. i couldn't have said it better myself.
    Anonymous

• At what gestational ages are abortions performed:
    52% of all abortions occur before the 9th week of pregnancy, 25% happen between the 9th & 10th week, 12% happen between the 11th and 12th week, 6% happen between the 13th & 15th week, 4% happen between the 16th & 20th week, and 1% of all abortions (16,450/yr.) happen after the 20th week of pregnancy.

52 percent happen before 9 weeks that not bad they arnt even a baby yet...

I would just be happy you have never had to be put into that situation where you have had to chose life or death..
    Anonymous

• I read nothing in that article, supposing that everthing within is factual, that made me question my position of being PRO CHOICE; I don't have to like the choice, hell, I don't even have to live with it (so long as I never have an abortion), but I respect every womans right to make that choice herself. No posting on Cafemom is going to change my use of common sense.
    Anonymous

• i personally would NEVER have an abortion but i am pro-choice. people are gonna do what they're gonna do and i don't feel that it should be up to the government.
    r_elizabeth2290

Answer by r_elizabeth2290 at 2:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• worry about your own body anons...since you want to murder a babies body I will worry about the murdered children.

op-sorry, not going to that site. I can't stomach most abortion sites. It is legal murder...and those so called pro choicers(really pro abortioners) are demented.
    livingangle

Answer by livingangle at 2:47 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Has anyone looked at the dumpsters full of unwanted babies? Is that they world you want to live in? You cannot control other people from killing people,but as women you can control killing an unborn child or not. Where are your hearts? Are you that callous that you think a child has no right to live, because it doesn't fit your idea of a life?

Anonymous

• I love this new line of prochoice...I won't have an abortion but it is ok to let others kill a baby.
    Anonymous

• My religion is against it and I don't think there is a religion that is for it does anyone else?

Anonymous