Since today is lets talk about race day...

Would you want it back the way it was when blacks and whites were totally seperate? Like when they went to seperate schools and whatever else? Since there are a lot that like of people that like to holler "that is racist" and can't realize that there will always be racism out there and some people just show it , why not make it completelty obvious that blacks and whites were and still are against each other by seperating things again. It will never be acceptable for a white to say things like "nigga please", but it is okay for a black to say it. It will still be frowned upon by some when they see a black and a white mixed couple. And there will always be whites who complain about the way blacks and whites act. These things will never go away. And the sooner people realize it and quit pulling the race card, the less arguing there will be. The the races talk about each other to themselves and just laugh at how silly they are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i will like it this way black to rule the world and white to be the minority:})sticking out tongue

Anonymous

• For the record, I am black and I do not think it is acceptable for anyone to say "nigga" I don't care how you say it or in what context it's used. I don't belive any race should degrade another. The only thing I have against some people is stupidity.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 2:33 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ignorant.
    Anonymous

• slap

Anonymous

•  

Anonymous

• I will admit it...I'M RACIST...I HATE THE HUMAN RACE!!!
    Anonymous

• confusedwhy all this question about black and white? some white people want to be black too. EMINEM wow

Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't like that. It didn't work so well the first time, it wouldn't work now. And can you imagine how many families would be torn apart? What about the biracial kiddos out there?
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 2:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i dont want it go back the way it was.i am friends with alot of ethnic groups but i got to say i have problems with black woman.i dont know why?i have nothing against them i am white married woman but do find black men attractive.hmm maybe i just answered my own question.i have noticed alot of black men with white woman/maybe black woman tend to naughty with the mouth???hmmm
    Anonymous

• I know a few white people who say "nigga please" and I don't get offended but I do laugh cuz most of the time they sound pretty funny saying it. hahaha
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 2:49 PM on May. 21, 2009