How soon can someone get pregnant again after miscarring triplets?

I just had a miscairrage of triplets and want to try again how soon is too soon?maybe i will have twins next.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most doctors will advise you to wait for 2 or 3 cycles before trying again. That gives your uterus enough time to heal and for your ovulation to re-regulate itself
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 2:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i am sorry for your loss. i am even more sorry that it seems you have no remorse for the 3 children you just lost. having more,"twins", will not and cannot replace the babies that passed. maybe you should not only give your body time to heal but your mind and soul as well. i will pray for your sweet babies and their safe return to Heaven.
    Anonymous

• Honest answer, they say 2 yrs for your body to heal after a miscarriage... Personal answer..lmfao. I think you are full of shit with this question and are looking to see what stupid ass answers people will provide you with. Your part about maybe I will have twins next, ya, that's classic...
    okrasin

Answer by okrasin at 2:49 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ummmmmm u miscarried triplets how the hec did that happen????? were u not taing care of yourself ??? umm i think you should wait an heal an maybe not try for a while since you have a bad attitude about it no remorse good thing those babies are in heaven you probly wouldnt been a great mom anyways sorry twins MAybe now none!!! By
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 2:58 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I am assuming that anonymous and okrasin have never miscarried. Please don't assume that this person is not grieving.
    To answer the question, most dr. say 2-3 cycles. Mine said 1. It just depends how far along you were, what you had done and your emotional state. Ask your doctor what he/she recommends for your situation.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 2:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I'm not trying to start anything but this is disturbing to me. I miscarried twice and yes I was taking very good care of myself....I have two healthy children so I know what to do to "stay" pregnant. Miscarriages are not always the mothers fault. I can promise you the person that posted this feels guilty enough as it is, I'm sure she does not need to hear it from anyone else. Please try to have some respect.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:11 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i totaly agree with khedy!!!!! just ignore them hun, and i am sorry about your loss, i know how hard miscarriages are. just stay strong and yes wait 2-3 cycles and make sure your emotionly ready hunny. good luck :) let us know.
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 5:24 PM on May. 21, 2009

• It really does depend on how far along you were and any other medical issues that may have been involved. I had a very early miscarriage and my doctor recommended waiting one cycle; it was fine for me physically, but emotionally I was not quite ready. You'll have to ask your doctor for advice on your particular situation.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:49 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Ask your doctor but from my experiences...Right away! I am so sorry for you loss! I micarried at six months! At least your looking forward! Good for you! And GOOD LUCK next time! I had 2 succesful pregnancies afterwards! So go for it!
    AlyConMom

Answer by AlyConMom at 8:20 PM on May. 21, 2009