I need advice from a lawyer?

I have been married to my husband for 7 months and about 5 months ago while I was 7 1/2 months pregnant his ex girlfriend comes around and says her son is my husbands. So we get a DNA test done and sure enough it was his child. So for the last 5 months its been living hell with her not letting my husband see his son. She has gotten a court order that states we have to have supervised visits until June 1st. Well the day after court she started letting my husband have him EVERY WEEKEND from friday till sunday, for 3 weekends in a row. Well now after we have had him those 3 weekends she's now saying we have to go back to supervised as per whats in the court order. She has a new boyfriend living in the house, and just got arrested for assault and battery/domestic violence on her husband about a month ago. Im just trying to find out how we can go about going back to court and getting what we want this time, and maybe custody

haydensmom09

Asked by haydensmom09 at 3:00 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• you have been with him for how long? you have a baby that is three months and he has a baby who is nine months with a different mother. did he cheat on you to get her pregnant? or did you know him less then six months when you got married?

he sounds like a real winner.
    Anonymous

• You can and should try to get full custody; you must have a huge heart to want to do this.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Why did the court say that the visits had to be supervised? That dosnt make sence to me.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2009

• free legal advise is at www.avvo.com (that is 2 v's not a w). Also you can look up family court attorneys in the phonebook and usually it says they give free consultations. You can ask for full custody.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:34 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I forgot to add, you will find some catty women on here, ignore them! For the first girl that answered, you don't know the whole story, she wanted advice, not a bitchy comment!!!
    Cassie06

Answer by Cassie06 at 7:35 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Well we had been together 3 years prior thank you, and we split up for about 6 months and he was dating her! He is a great guy, so dont be so quick to judge, he's taking care of his 2 kids better than any other man I know! So thanks for the NO HELP!
    haydensmom09

Answer by haydensmom09 at 12:10 PM on May. 22, 2009