Where is everyone?

Im bored...about to have to file!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:06 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hi, Ria!

I'm going to have to get to work, too. :(

Answer by Bmat at 3:07 PM on May. 21, 2009

• at my desk...reviewing resumes...or trying to anyways. Multi tasking between resumes and cafe mom..lol!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:11 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Im just sittin here at home just made some nachos! =) gota love being pregnant anything sounds good lol i had popcorn right before this lol. i would file for you if i was there. i have so much energy right now i dont know what to do with myself i cleand the hosue already got stuff out for dinner and now there is nothing to do lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:14 PM on May. 21, 2009

• laying in bed sick=[ wishing I could get up and go outside because it's amazing out right now.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I'M AT HOME WITH MY LIL ONE AND MY HUBBY I'M ON THE COMP. AND MY LIL NE IS WATCHING TELEVISION.
    susz88

Answer by susz88 at 3:21 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Im in Ohio where the weather is nice and warm but Im sick to my stomach and Im watching spongebob with my 3 yr old DD. I have to go to work soon so i need to be getting ready.
    LuckyCharmed200

Answer by LuckyCharmed200 at 3:25 PM on May. 21, 2009

• At my desk looking around on Cafe mom I have filing to do as well
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 3:30 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My baby girl is asleep in my arm, I'm typing with one hand haha. I think I'll feed her and we'll go for a walk after she wakes up.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:32 PM on May. 21, 2009

• At work, phone is ringing off the hook!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:43 PM on May. 21, 2009