Need a new vacuum

i bought a cheap vacuum when i first moved into my house, and obviously its not working too well. My baby is about to start crawling so i need to get a good one! Any good ones you guys like?

trl30

Asked by trl30 at 3:10 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • I know the Hoover Wind Tunnel (bagged type) is a good vacuum. I have had mine for over 10 years and have had it serviced-new belts, cleaning-maybe three times.

Since vacuums are so expensive (the good ones!) try doing a one month subscription to Consumer Reports (was around $5.00) to get the ratings on them first. We did this when we were shopping for a new car and were glad we did.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:20 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oreck. It is worth every single penny. Plus it has an amazing warrenty
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I have a dyson yellow ball, is sooo good, I have a 10 months old baby, and vacumm a lot, it pricey, but is a good investment
    sami7jami8

Answer by sami7jami8 at 3:23 PM on May. 21, 2009

• You can't go wrong with a Rainbow. I said I would never spend that on a vacuum until they came to my house and i saw what it got out of my rugs, couches and curtains!
    Anonymous

• I hated my rainbow what a pain in the butt that thing is/was
    Anonymous

• dyson absolute, check them on ebay u can get them at half the cost and they are new
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 5:03 PM on May. 21, 2009