has anybody

my tummy is sore like the middle not lower!!my left side is sore to like if i did sit ups i'm only 16 weeks prego has anybody any ever felt this or is it just because i'm worring about every little!it's my frist pregnancy!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its no big deal just your tummy getting bigger. =) congrats on your first little one this is my first 2 and im 32 wks =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:28 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Some soreness from muscles being stretched to accommodate your uterus is normal. If it's super painful, and you're really worried, contact your doctor and he or she will advise you as they see fit. Congrats on your first baby!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 3:37 PM on May. 21, 2009

• your uterus is giving those muscles there a workout! No big deal as long as you aren't bleeding or in a lot of pain. I had the same thing with both my kids. It can get pretty sore. You can take tylenol to help if your ob has okay-ed it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:09 PM on May. 21, 2009