so everyone keeps telling me its prolly twins..

i need other opinions. .. lol.. im not going to the dr for another week and a half and im not getting an ultrasound until 2 weeks after that.

but my first ultra sound was at 6 weeks and there was one sac.. at my 14 week appt. there was one heartbeat...

i am currently 16 weeks 4 days and i feel huge.. im not a small girl but im not big either.. im just... average haha..

ne way here's a picture of what i look like and why everyone is telling me its prolly twins..

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=12784958&ct=mine

oh and so far i've only gained a pound..

i know im just being paranoid and that you guys arent dr's. .. duh i know that.. but im just curious as to what you ladies think..

thanks :D

raehope

Asked by raehope at 3:41 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, I have been told that I am having twins too. LOL. :) I am am 40 weeks and have gained around 23 lbs, maybe 24... I just laugh it off, I love my big beautiful belly!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:53 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I would say no. You look normal to me for a singleton pregnancy.
    valerie0103

Answer by valerie0103 at 3:55 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ok sweet.. yeah i think all my friend are abnormally tiny.. haha.
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 3:56 PM on May. 21, 2009

• stupid ppl always wanna say its twins because ur belly is big but think about it. theres a growing baby, a placenta, amniotic fluid, and oh yeah all ur internal organs in there all squished together it needs room!! unless ur ultrasound has two heartbeats, ur not having twins
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:47 PM on May. 21, 2009

• EVERYONE told me I was having twins from the times I was 5 and 6 months pregnant with my first. But I had had 3 unltrasounds already and we knew for sure that it wasn't twins. By the end of my pregnancy I'm amazed I didn't yell at everyone who said it to SHUT UP! haha!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 5:07 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i think you are cute preggo cute belly and people who say that its like that are being nice nasty because its like they are trying to tell you you look big but in a different way. To me you look just right the way your belly is it looks like a boy but i may be wrong so you know the sex yet? I had people tell me that all the time you sure you ain't having twins girl you hugh you about to pop. They would say you won't ever make it to term but i did lol
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 7:27 PM on May. 21, 2009