ok so im really annoyed!!!!

i called monday to have pest control come to the house to spray for wasps, mosquitos, bees, and ticks. i never heard anything from them. well i called back yesterday and the guy that i spoke with said he would be here between 8 and 10 a.m. i was awake at 8 and never saw him. so i called him around noon and got no answer. then i called back at 2 p.m. and still go no answer. i noticed this morning that my rose bushes (who were doing very well yesterday) had lost all of the petals but i thought nothing of it. well i had my husband call from his cell phone right after i hung up and the guy answered his phone that time. he told my hubby that he was here at 7:50! he never rang the door bell and apparently the pesticides that he used is what killed my roses :( but i still have wasps! ahhh sorry i really needed to vent to someone. it really irritated me. anyone else want a turn??

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 3:49 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is annoying!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:51 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Unprofessional and annoying!

Anonymous

• you better tell him to get his butt back over there and get those waspz.. my guy does in side and out and makes sure we are home.. they suck balls mama..

sorry i dont have a vent for the day..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:03 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my poor roses! i have waited for so long to be able to get some put in my yard here is a pic of them from just a couple days ago-they were fine!! i have only had them for almost 2 months :(
    Photobucket
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:04 PM on May. 21, 2009

• You can file a complaint with your state's department of agriculture, plant board or what not. http://www.pestnetwork.com/usagencies/bystate.html, will provide contact information for the appropriate state agency.
    quietside

Answer by quietside at 4:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• That really sucks!Not only was he early he killed your flowers!I don't think you should have to pay him AND he oughta replace your roses.If he cant acknowledge that he showed up ,I guess it isn't important that he gets paid for his dis-service!
    maidmomma

Answer by maidmomma at 4:49 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I wouldnt pay and Id tell him to get you new flowers.. Im sorry they were so pretty...
    medieval

Answer by medieval at 5:00 PM on May. 21, 2009