ideas needed please ---lots of ideas

ok i got $300 set back for b-days this yr for my kids, thats total, and i got 3 girls.so i need ideas on b-day gifts,etc....
one child will turn 7 in july, another will turn 1 in december and another will turn 10 in jan.( all girls) basically i will have $100 for each ones b-day, i want to try and keep it all in this range including decorations,and would like as many ideas as i can on what i can do with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on May. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• Instead of doing huge parties, why not plan a birthday outing to a museam, park, etc. and ending in cake, icecream, and a few presents, back home?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• you can spend less on the baby and more on your big girls this year. have a party at home if you can and use plain plates, I made goody bags out of white lunch sacks that I decorated with each childs name, stickers and ribbon..then gave them to the kids after they busted piata so they had something to put the candy/cheap toys and pencils in.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I recently went to a party for a family member with a 1yr old. She had made little gift baskets (using $1 baskets from the Dollar Tree store) with bubbles, stickers, sidewalk chalk, etc. They made great gifts, and can be adjusted to fit the age of children there.. Then she made little tags with construction paper and markers, putting names on each tag, and tying the tags to the baskets to make sure that younger or older children at the party got the appropriate baskets. I thought it was a very cute idea, and fairly inexpensive.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• If you have the parties away from home, youll save on decorations. A park, zoo, musuem... Or roller rink/ice skating , bowlingfor the older one.
    babygirl13

Answer by babygirl13 at 4:38 PM on May. 22, 2009