WTF is wrong with people? God Bless this poor baby, may he rest in peace.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090521/ap_on_re_us/us_playground_body

Copy and paste above site for story.
Warning very disturbing story!

theboysmom311

Asked by theboysmom311 at 4:31 PM on May. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• People are so filled with hate and are mentally sick!

Poor baby. =(
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:33 PM on May. 21, 2009

• So very very sad! Poor baby!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• This story makes me sad, it sounds like the mother may have some mental issues to me. Who kills someone and changes their mind but does it again?
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 4:36 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i just posted that same story :( its disgusting...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• The mother is a transient. That doesn't excuse what she did but maybe it played a roll.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• That is a devastating, horrifying story. Why wouldn't the family have gotten her help? I don't even know what to say, it's just so sad.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I dont know how anyone can hurt a child, expecially their child! I dont watch the new anymore because i am sick and tired of hearing how someone else killed or hurt their kid! People make me sick!

I am a big fan of the Death penalty for people who hurt or kill innocent children!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I hear about that. SO SO sad & disgucting...makes me sick & angry. I don't want to read it again. I just don't understand why they can't put them up for adoption, those crazy child killing mothers, why can't they do that? My prayers are soaring for the child. I hope he will come back to a loving mother in his next life. I pray that he will.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I can't quit crying he was such a cute little guy. And in the park of all places. I'm sure he is in a better place now.
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 4:41 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I think that the grandmother and the friend that kicker her out because of the way she treated her son should also be responsible! They knew the danger that little boy was in and did nothing! they should be ashamed!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:41 PM on May. 21, 2009