Whats the story on this Drew Petersen?

I heard he had 4 wifes and 1 was killed and 1 is missing and now he has a girlfriend that he wants to marry. How do they know he killed his wife and How Do they know if he did something to his last wife? Don't wanna hear any whine cause i asked this question cause i just heard it on cnn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• his wife that was killed it was ruled an accident she was found dead in her tub face down.. (idk how a grown adult could accidentally drown in a bathtub upside down..) he then had another wife that went missing and currently had a gf but i believe they arent together anymore. anyhow..

drew peterson finally got charged with the murder of his wife .. and just yesterday i believe, they found human remains that may be the body of his missing wife.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:44 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i believe what brought up the suspicion on his first wife is her family. apparently she told family members and left letters saying that if anything ever happened to her or she went missing, it was her husband's doing. he was apparently abusive and neglectful. Now it is the same story with his missing wife. I don't know why any woman in their right mind would even think twice to be with a man even "suspected" of such crimes.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• no his missing wife is the one that wrote the letters and told family members... "if i end up dead or missing, drew killed me" is what she said.
    Anonymous

• What I want to know is: What kind of idiot is his fiance??

Why on earth would you want to marry a man who possibly murdered his 3rd wife, and whose 4th wife is mysteriously missing? Not only that, she's only 23, and he's....well I don't know how old he is, but it's a heck of a lot older than 23.

Actually, I don't know that I'd want to marry a 4x divorcee. At that point, you have to wonder "What the heck is wrong with this man?"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:20 PM on May. 21, 2009

• They found the beheaded body of Stacy Peterson in a river. There was a blue barrel floating nearby. Remember one of his neighbors saying they saw him leaving his house with a blue barrel a coupld of years back? BUSTED!! They finally caught up to this arrogant bastard!
    Anonymous

• OMG.......Thats not true they dont know yet who the body belongs to all they say is it appears to be a woman and it could take up to two week to determine....
    Anonymous