How do you get past wanting another baby right now?

I am so ready but now is just not a good time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Barrow a baby from a friend for a couple days....two days of screaming, crying, and poopy diapers changes your mind quickly.LOL
    theboysmom311

Answer by theboysmom311 at 4:48 PM on May. 21, 2009

• It is so hard i have been wanting another baby for 3 years now but we can't afford health insurance It breaks my heart sometimes. It is so hard.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 4:49 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i dont know. i want another one so bad but my DH tells me that we need to wait until we are financially ready for 3 kids. I just dont hink about it but trying not to think about ir makes me think about it . its a circle that keeps going round and round!
    Anonymous

• wear protection lol not bashing i'm serious! I had a pregnancy scare a few days ago. i'm not on BC and SO rarely uses condoms I took a preggo test, it was negative, and the next day I had my period!!! all this freaked me out, but if the test was positive I would have been excited.
    Anonymous

• Yikes. Just think about all the sleepless nights, all the diapers, bottles, sick times, money you spend on this stuff, plus the next 18 years of your life. Ok, that does it for me. Just say NO!!
    Anonymous

• well you kinda answered your own question. Just enjoy the child you have now...once you have another baby, it won't be all about the other child/children. You have to split your attention and that is not always easy. My children are 21 months apart and my son (oldest) was very jealous of his little sister and very receptive to her. and showed some anger towards me. That is when his terrible twos kicked in.

I as well would like to have another baby but I know I have my hands full with the two I have which are now 3 and 18 months. boy and girl. I do not work and my time is spent cooking, cleaning, playing, running errands, blah blah blah....I just don't have time to worry about doctors appt every month/week, more diapers, night time feeding.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I've only got one.. he's 3 now and for the past year I have been itching like CRAZY for another one! then I look at my budget.... SOs friend's gf just had a baby and I held him half the day today... and I just want one MORE!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:55 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Just think of all the bad things! The no sleep, the crying, all the dirty diapers! It sure helps me get rid of baby fever! LOL!!!!!
    Anonymous

• get a dog!!!
    Anonymous

• I would love one more but I'm old enough that mother nature may not allow it. I enjoy the kids I have and remember how horrible it was to have a dairy allergic refluxer. I'm done w/diapers, nap times and the last one will go to kinder in 2010.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 5:21 PM on May. 21, 2009