anyone hear about the woman that was kidnapped at knifepoint?

here in arizona in chandler, a woman was kidnapped at knifepoint whil loading grocierys in her car. he demanded a ride and then had her flee on foot down a dark alley.

HOWEVER... wal-mart has not updated their cameras... therefore getting a clear picture of the man was "impossible"
the cameras themselves are expensive but last year walmart made billions of dollars....

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:51 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I am so sick of hearing all of these men, women, and children being abducted, raped, molested, killed etc. it is ridiculous.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:55 PM on May. 21, 2009

• The world is a scary place! Our poor children!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:56 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Ban Knives! We need knife control and we need it now! Nobody get a knife without a license and a background check and a 10 day waiting period. I can't believe how irresponsible people are to just leave knives out where anyone could get them. Somebody think of the children.
    Anonymous

• My mother works at that walmart
    Anonymous

• This is something that happened to me.

I was accosted last winter in the grocery store parking lot. He had me trapped between my trunk and the cart. He came from behind, grabbed my arm and was pulling me. I coudn't get to my pepper spray. I could get to a 5 lb bag of potatoes. I beat the snot out of him with it. Another guy actually had to pull me off of him.

I don't know what he had in mind. I didn't see a weapon and he didn't say anything to me except "Christ lady stop, please stop" while I was beating the snot out of him.

Follow up: The guy was arrested. He spent some time in the hospital. I broke his nose and his jaw. He also had some bruising to his torso and genital area. Apparently, I kicked him once he was down.

Security tapes/witness cleared me right away. My kids weren't with me. He was a transient and vanished before his trial.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• In college our dorms had a mandatory self defense class taught by the local police. There had been several rapes on campus.

The two most important things I learned.
    1. NEVER get into the car with them. 90% are killed later. It is better to force the issue right then. You have a better chance because you are probably in a more public place and you will surprise the attacker by refusing.
    2. You can kill someone with 2 blows. First deal a hard blow to the solar plexis and when they are gasping give another hard blow to the windpipe.

Of course, I didn't learn anything useful like using a bag of potatoes.........lol!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:56 PM on May. 21, 2009