how do you properly use a diffuser if you have curly hair?

do you place the diffuser directly in your hair and blowdry while massaging your head with the end? or do you keep the diffuser a few inches away from your hair? do you put gel in first or after diffusing? do you completely dry your hair or leave it a little damp?

jennalms

Asked by jennalms at 4:51 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I put gel in before drying, put it up to my scalp and leave it a little damp.
    NattysMommy

Answer by NattysMommy at 6:29 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I put my head upside down, and put the diffuser up to my hair. I really only dry the roots, and mousse the ends.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:17 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Start out using product on damp hair (I use Mark Curl Goddess its awesome www.youravon.com/dhullum ) Then put it up to your scalp and while its drying slightly pull it away then move back in etc. Helps hold bounce if you do that rather than just sticking it there and keeping it completely steal! Get it mostly dry if it is too damp the curls will go limp. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Bunch your hair into the diffuser (generally with your head upside down) and put the dryer to your scalp.. do not move it around like you would normally..
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:03 AM on May. 22, 2009

• steal=still lol
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:48 PM on May. 22, 2009