whatr can i give my daughter for a cold??

i already went to the doctor twice??

bashfull69m

Asked by bashfull69m at 5:03 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• so what did the doctor say?
    Anonymous

• depends - you can do a humidifier - if shes having trouble breathing, you can tilt her crib mattress up a bit so its easier for her to breahte - there's baby vicks vapor rub for the chest, little noses saline spray - my son is sick all the time - and I read your profile and you said your little one is a handful - mommy - I HEAR YA! if you need t o vent anytime or chat -I'm here! some mom's don't understand JUST how hard they can get!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• You can't really give her anything, but you can put a humidifier in her room, take her into the bathroom and turn on the hot water so you make like a little sauna, keep suctioning her nose, and make sure she's getting plenty of fluids, try and offer the breast or bottle often, they also make baby vix (my MIL swears by putting some on the bottom of her feet at night then putting socks on) and johnsons makes a mentholated bath.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 5:20 PM on May. 21, 2009