Do you know of a good Site to get Free stuff from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• OP Here... Can someone actually send me to a site I don't have to pay a fee for... I'm already a freebieforce members... Thanks... I am actually looking for new stuff so I can put it in on that site... If I do I could win money... That's why I'm anon... Because I didn't want people to think I'm an ad... I'm actually on SabrinaMBowen's Team... lol!
    Anonymous

• Well done SabrinaMBowen for asking a question anonymously, and answering your own question with an advert for your website where people pay to get stuff like one free biro a month, or a free pack of gum. (Not exactly the mounds of jewelery she's trying to fool you with.)

Good scam, good scam.
    Anonymous

• (By the wasy, check out "Sabrina"s page - it's a walking advertisment for that website. "She" not a happy customer, "she" is an advert on Cafemom.
    Anonymous

• devilscams ahhhhhh

Anonymous

• Know is that how people get to have the most Best Answer's:

(Well done SabrinaMBowen for asking a question anonymously, and answering your own question )
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Since you ladies seem to think I am trying to get past some rules here I have deleted my post. CM did NOT... But, since the OP doesn't need the information I took it down...

Also, OP - I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW..lol. So much for the anon button.

BTW... My page have very little information about Freebie Force. 90% of what is there is about Ameriplan. Not FreebieForce. And yes, I get great stuff there. Jewelry and gum... If you ever checked it out you would know that!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:32 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh... I just thought of this... Go throught the freebie groups. That's where I get all my stuff for the contest... Haven't won more than $250 though... Still trying!
    PM me soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:42 PM on May. 21, 2009