Do you ever just get sick of people?

I am so frustrated. I keep working on stuff and it keeps going sour. Planted plants til late at night..dogs trampled them so i wasted my time. Got the dog fixed..isnt healing right so trip to the vet this weekend. Took car to mechanic he forgot to check the leak in the trunk. My dad said he would look at it, but he didnt. I have been living with out it, but now it smells from water leaking. Friend just laughed when iwas venting..I was like its not funny i have more on my plate than i can handle. truth is we are happy and blessed, but i feel so stressed and behind this wk. Im a single mom and i feel so helpless when i cant do something myself..but ill be damned if i ask someone twice so most things i just live with! Sorry had to vent!!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 5:20 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Vent girl!!!!

So will I......I am trying hard to help my dd....no one knows how hard it is to help her....and how much I worry. WORDS DO HURT and people need to keep their mouths SHUT!

Just support me and smile and let me do what I need to do, quit offering your stupid suggestions....I know more about her than you!!!!!

Ok, I feel better now too!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ALL THE TIME
    DSmom3604

Answer by DSmom3604 at 8:06 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I swear I have turned into a hermit.
    I would much rather have the whole house to myself with no one else to bother me ever.
    I even hate phone calls.
    I do love my infant granddaughter, my little dog, and my fat cat, though.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When it rains it pours thats for sure. This too shall pass hang in there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:03 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes and that is why I don't answer my phone or door sometimes, I just don't want to deal with anyone.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:08 AM on May. 22, 2009