still nothing.... plz help?

i was supposed to start on the 2nd or the 1onth. i had bad cramping like i was going to start, but than never did, took a test a week ago at a clinic (urine) and was negative. Hubby and i are kinda trying and i just wanna kno whats going on??? i skipped in november than every month after that had AF for only three days a month was very regular and now im not sure if i will get it this month,.. no idea whats going on. i asked my OB and she said if i skip three months than go in and see her, but why three months? you know? Idk im confused. and everything in my life has pretty much been the same, any advice??

shorty_18

Asked by shorty_18 at 5:30 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sorry that was the 10 th
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 5:31 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Well you are triing or not? If you are definatly triing then your Dr can give you something to make you start! Then they will put you on a schedule after two weeks i think sex every other day rather you feel like it or not. I works. I tried this after I was told my tubes were blocked and It worked. Call and tell them you want the pill that gives you your period! I wish I could remeber the name! I will have to get back to you on that! Or look it up on the net. I heard all good stories from this lil' pill.
    AlyConMom

Answer by AlyConMom at 8:33 PM on May. 21, 2009