help me and plz dont be mean

okay so last month my prd was all sorts of messed up it came on the 22 when it was due on the 21 and it only spotted for like 3 days then stoped... so i took two test like a week later and they said negitve so i let it go... 4 days ago i got really sick... light headed dizzy horrible head achs i couldent even move ( sore throt) it was so bad i went to the hospital... they gave me an iv did some test and sent me home i didnt get a preg test cuz i didnt think about it... this was out of the blue i dont ever get sick like this.... i feel okay now but i keep getting these lightheaded little dizzy spells and i think im eating tylnal like candy.... anyone know what this is?? AF was due today and shes not here

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to find out if your preggo is to take a test. I know it sounds bitchy, but it's true.
    But if that's not the case, I'd go see your doctor and talk to him/her about it?
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Maybe you are putting too much stress on yourself. Are eating enough, drinking enough water, enough sleep. All of those symptoms you described could be a result of any of those things. In addition I didn't start having morning sickness until I was almost eight weeks pregnant. I don't think you would be having morning sickness that soon.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:08 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my only pregnancy symtom: really BAD CRAMPS...thought was getting my period, was 7 1/2 weeks b4 i found out i was pregnant. sounds like you could be, maybe tested too early
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:12 PM on May. 21, 2009

• it could be mono i heard that those are the symptoms of it drink more water an relax stressing will cause you to get sick and depressed good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 11:39 PM on May. 21, 2009