anybody have anything good to say about the drug cervidil?

im a first time mom 39wks and 3days along

tina216

Asked by tina216 at 5:43 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NO WAY. It's so awful. It caused me the most severe constant PAIN! I hated it. don't get induced!!! that's my experience, it may go better for you...
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:47 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I didn't have any problem when I had it with my first delivery. I have also had an induction with pitocin and one natural, with no interventions.
    They all hurt, if it was easy it wouldn't be called labor. Don't worry, your baby will be here soon enough.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• i had this and later i got pitocin.. and it didnt hurt anymore than i thought it would.. i mean its labor.. i expected pain. and i got it. but i dont think it was from being induced.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:52 PM on May. 21, 2009