Does anyone own a reclining sofa?

The one with the beverage holders in the middle? If so, how convenient is it? Would you rather have had a full couch? I am trying to decide which to get.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE MY COUCH! I have a sectional i have the 2 recliners like what your talking about a corner chair and a pull out sofa bed. I love it! But i dont think i could choose between a regular couch and a reclining one. Its nice to be able to put your feet up then agian its good to have more places to sit for when people come over. Just keep that in mind =) have fun getting your new couch!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:53 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My parents have one that reclines and when we buy a new couch that is what I will be buying, it is so convenient and comfortable to be able to pop your legs up!

I dont like the beverage holders though....I think they usually look cheap and take up too much space. just my opinion though.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My parents have one. It's fine as long as your drink doesn't condesate (get wet on the outside). If that happens, you have a puddle in the holder to clean out. Not all cups will fit into the holders either. They actually bought new glasses because their old ones had handles and wouldn't fit. However, it does prevent the kicking over the drink by the couch on floor problem...
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 5:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• we have a couch with no beverage holders but it reclines on both sides. we love it and would buy it again. :o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 5:56 PM on May. 21, 2009

• we have a sectional with recliners & cupholders in it. i'm so in love with it.
    Anonymous

• I used to have a leather sectional with a cubby slot in the middle. It had a table with a cubby in the middle and a phone jack (which I never used). I just sold that one and got a sectional that just looks like a couch, but one of the seats fold down into an arm rest with drink holders and has a drawer underneath the seat. It also has a recliner on one end. I love it soooo much better! (Mostly because it's not leather :-) I hated cleaning that thing every week.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 5:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My aunt has one. It's awesome. It's a full couch and the middle cushion folds down for the cup holders.
    Anonymous

• I have one and really suggest a sectional. I wish we woulda.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:50 PM on May. 21, 2009