tween hair

i was go high light my tween hair this summer what is safe and can com out coup week i know they had on call sun i doun't rember the rest of it

sweetpea292

Asked by sweetpea292 at 6:08 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know of a lightener that can come out in a couple of weeks, but there are 'stage 1' dyes that only last a couple of weeks. maybe those will work? I used to use sun-in at that age.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 6:10 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I'd just go with lemon juice (straight from the fruit... not the bottled junk). Does just enough without looking tacky. JMO
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:59 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree...lemon juice
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 11:32 PM on May. 21, 2009

• coloring and lightening your hair are different things completely.. when you lighten your hair you are taking out the pigment.. it won't come back unless you put color back into it... color on the other hand can come out or fade.. if you want to lighten your hair naturally.. I agree with above posters.. lemon juice then go out in the sun...
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:01 AM on May. 22, 2009