Hospotal Bag

What are all of the things i should put into my hospotal bag.. for me and for the baby. I Im a first time mom with berly any help and I dont know what im suposto put inside of these bags.

erickamondragon

Asked by erickamondragon at 6:14 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some nice healthy snacks - hospital food is generally bland and nutritionless.

And, a big dark towel - they give you smallish white ones, and you will be bleeding A LOT after the birth, so white just won't cut it after a shower.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 6:16 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Here's a helpful list:

http://www.ahealthyme.com/topic/packing

LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 6:17 PM on May. 21, 2009

• To add to the link above, I would bring baby wipes, some hospitals dont provide them though most all provide diapers. A few hospitals here want you to use a wet wash cloth and those are so rough. And nail clippers for the baby or those mitten things if you dont plan on biting nails. If you are nursing, bring a nursing pillow if you have one, it can be hard to get extra pillows in the hospital. And I always bring a few outfits for baby, not just one, cause I like to dress them myself in the hiospital, and I usually use one for pictures and another for going home, but that is personal preference too. If you have a camera, bring lots of extra batteries, and if you have acell phone dont forget your charger. Congrats and good luck!
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:45 PM on May. 21, 2009

• thanks guys

erickamondragon

Answer by erickamondragon at 8:45 PM on May. 21, 2009