Time for the gym...

So I want to go to the gym but the only option is if I go early in the morning or after work. I have 2 options which I'm dedicated to both but I'm not sure which one is better:

1. If I go early in the morning before work, I have to drop my son off at school and that means we need to leave the house at 6 am. Which I'm okay with...my son seems okay too, we did it for awhile before. I just hate to have him stay at school from so early! :(

2. The other option is I take him after I get out of work after I pick him up which would be around 6:30pm. The problem is we get home so late and dinner would be late. Plus, I don't think he likes the daycare at the gym as much as school.

3. The other option is, after dinner. This can cause problems because if it takes me too long to finish dinner, I may not make it in time to use the day care.

What do you all think???

TaiyoandMe

Asked by TaiyoandMe at 6:23 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you thought about skipping the gym fee and working out at home...with your son there?
    Try www.trainerforce.net/successwithkatie for training at home workout plans and even meal plans!
    Anonymous

• I would do it in the morning thats what i do with my kids... works best.. both mine dont mind it... and they have a shower and stuff at the gym so i go early and i get myself ready for work after the gym.. it really works out well.. and i get to get ready with out screaming kids..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 9:08 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Thats what I was doing - showering at the gym and going straight to work. It would only be like an hour difference.

I have really small house with really large furniture. I'm a big gym rat so I don't really enjoy working out at home. It's not motivating for me. I don't just go to the gym, I like outdoor activities too. My son and I go hiking together now once a week before school!
    TaiyoandMe

Answer by TaiyoandMe at 11:44 AM on May. 22, 2009