4 Days Late. please help!

I used about 7 Test and all neg. I dont get it i used and opk and got positives when i was ovulating wich ofcourse i beded that day and now let and no sign of af what else could be wrong if im not pregnant.. I also had a d&c 3 months ago this would be my sec period but its late. ;-( anything ever happend to you? and got a positve later..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can be late because of the d&c, it can take a while for your body to get back to normal. And officially, according to most doctors, you are not late on your period until a week later. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Your HGC levels could still be to low to show up on an at home test wait a week and test agian. good luck
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Late*
    Anonymous

• Cause i also have sore breasts and feeling sick so i was wondering thanks soo much i was also wondering i have a tilted uterus would that have an effect?
    Anonymous

• Tilted uterus would not alter the outcome of a pregnancy test. Sore breasts could be due to pregnancy or impending period. Feeling sick this early on is almost unheard of.
    Anonymous

• Yeah true thanks for answering.. i just hope everything is ok it just sucks not knowing. what is wrong with me if i dont get it by monday i will go to the doctors.
    Anonymous

• I had aD&C and it took me about 6 months to get normal cycles again, sorry hun, I know it sucks. As for the tilted uterus though I also have one and Dr suggested to me to lay on my belly or have sex with him behind me, for the best way to get sperm deposited as near the cervix as possible, I have concieved 4 kids like that, after many, many years trying to concieve. Good luck, and sorry about your D&C
    Anonymous

• Thanks i never knew anything about that thats probaly why i didnt conceice then ;-( for now on ill be doing that i hope i get pregnant soon.. seeing every one pregnant around me is very depressing and seeing my sister. ;-(
    Anonymous