What pregnancy test do you suggest? I am getting pos and neg results!

I have taken SOOOOo many tests this week, during the afternoon and morning, and I am getting crazy readings.

Equate- neg & neg
Early Result Equate- very faint pos, very faint pos, & neg
First Response- neg & neg

What's the deal? How can I get a false positive? The positives came with afternoon urine, and every thing else was first morning. So what's right and what's wrong? I'm sick of pee tests...

srhmldndo

Asked by srhmldndo at 6:45 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The best suggestion I have for you is to call your doctor and schedual an appointment for professional answer. Most home tests can be wrong more then once or twice.
    drohrback

Answer by drohrback at 6:48 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I would call your doctor and get a blood test. I had 4 false posatives before i got a posative blood test. I was getting a piss test and blood test every week for 4 wks it sucked.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh, and I wanted to add that I don't currently have insurance, so I can't afford to get a blood test done. I could go to the health department but they use the same kind of test I do... :-/
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• well not be ugly but you are going to have to go to the doctor some time to find out if ur preggo or not and medicaid don't kick in until they get confirmation from doctors office that you are actually preggo then they will go back and pay for it, but most likely you'll have to pay for first visit you need the care for the growing baby to make sure ur getting what ur suppose to during pregnancy. You may not be far along which won't show up on sonogram yet and they will require you to get blood work to make sure u are indeed preggo. Also if you are drinking a lot it will water down ur pee so it won't show up hcg levels in ur pee to pick up on hpt...need to always use first morning pee
    Anonymous

• a blood test from your doctor...it's a fool-proof one and it will give you an exact HCG level. suck it up and pay for it. have your baby daddy pitch in too. your best friend would help. come on now, not to be mean, but if you're going to bring a child in this world, you have to think a little bit.
    Lisa817

Answer by Lisa817 at 7:15 PM on May. 21, 2009