my so called step son told me that my husband is not his biological father. That came from my husbands ex-wife (step sons mother). i have not told my husband that he said that. What should I do?

drohrback

Asked by drohrback at 6:45 PM on May. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• I'd leave it alone and let it be between ex and your husband and ss.
    Anonymous

• talk to your husband. more than likely it is just a way that your step son is trying to get under your skin. do ya'll get along to begin with?
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 6:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I would tell him what he said
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:56 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Just ask if it's possible he's not the bio father and tell him what was told to you. Sometimes ex wives like to make the new wife look stupid so just let him know where it came from.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:08 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I"d talk to DH about it. What if it is true and he is giving money to this woman? Or what if the BM is so evil that she is playing head trips on the child about how his father is?
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 8:13 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Don't say nothing,he could be justing upset and striking out at his parents,leave it alone.
    Anonymous

• It depends on how you think DH would react? If he would go screaming at BM then I would not mention it because that may be what she is trying to do (stir the pot so to speak). If he isn't that type and would calmly go to her and ask why she said it and if he truly beleives he may not be the BF then I would mention it to him calmly myself giving him all the details.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:15 AM on May. 22, 2009