Does anyone know if there are companies hiring workers from home?

Need help! I have been searching for awhile now, and finding it harder each da to acutally find a company that is hiring for these 2 positions (customer service,data entry).

Thank you for your time today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you can do phone work there are lots of them... Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info... If you look under work @ home jobs you'll find a full list. All are legit!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:04 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Many companies are just not hiring now.
    Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:11 PM on May. 21, 2009

• This company is looking for people to work from home and pays you for the actual work that your turn in.You get paid for the actual work you submit.They have been in buisiness since 1999.I been with them for a while and they pay pretty good.You can choose your own hours and work around your own schedule.Check it out you can email them and call them if you have questions.You can contact me if you have any questions also.

http://www.typeinternational.com/affil/ti15334.htm

Mandy
    Mandy1974

Answer by Mandy1974 at 10:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• DO NOT TRY TYPEINTERNATIONAL...THEY ARE NOT A JOB...THEY MAKE YOU PAY TO GET INTO ANOTHER SITE THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY MORE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 22, 2009

• IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:57 PM on May. 22, 2009