Pants in your closet (or drawers)

How many pairs of pants do you have and how many do you actually wear?

mommabear2008

Asked by mommabear2008 at 6:49 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I probably have close to 20 pairs of pants - 15 which probably are jeans, the other dress pants. I probably wear about 5 pairs of the jeans regularly - the comfiest ones!
    Anonymous

• I have probably 15-20 pairs of pants (mostly jeans but one or two pairs of dress pants) and out of all of them I wear four pairs regularly. Some are a little too tight, most I just don't feel like squeezing into anymore.....lol Man I need to lose weight!
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 6:51 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I have 4 pants but i only wear 2 of them because im pregnant and cant fit in the other 2 lol one of the pants are maternaity the others not =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I have 9 pairs of pants. 5 pairs fit. Only 2 pair fit really well. I wear 3 pair often.
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 7:09 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I have about 7 pairs of jeans, which I need to lose weight to fit in again. lol. Then I have 6 pairs of dressier pants, for work. I hardly ever wear the jeans right now, I work all day, and wear shorts at night and on weekends. The jeans come out in fall and winter.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:16 PM on May. 21, 2009

• 6 pair, like 4 I wear often. I'm more into shorts or gym pants.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Pants are always in the closet. They don't belong in the drawers. I have about 20 prs of pants/jeans and I wear about 10 of them. The rest are ready for good will.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 7:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

• 5 pairs of jeans, 7 pairs of dress slacks (2 identical black ones) 7 capris, 1 pair of leggings, 3 pairs various exercise/workout pants. I do wear all because just yesterday, I cleaned out my closet and gave about 10 pairs to goodwill that no longer fit.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:46 PM on May. 21, 2009