Kind of a update about my 1st post

I found out why my Mayor left. Is because he feel in love with a illegal resident(male) & did not want to be breaking laws. So they left to Mexico where his lover is from. He wanted to be with his lover & wanted to do it the legal way.

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow that is crazy
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:26 PM on May. 23, 2009

• Ummmm.... sounds like a TV soap.
    Anonymous

• Oh that is too good. Not at all about gays or immigrants just funny!!! Our mayor has a recall against her and it's like town council are two year olds havin temper tantrums. Just glad our police get along with each other.
    Anonymous

• Aw the boyfriend was deported & know y'all are SOL
    Anonymous

• So, he left his family (I am guessing that means that he was married with children), to move to another country to live with 'the other man'? Hmmm, no scandal there. Or maybe I just have the details wrong.

Anonymous

• Anon :43 no ones left his family.He was not a married man. He felt it was more legal for him ot leave with his lover that got deported.
    Anonymous

• Well then, I guess that's that. It's nice to see people that are willing to sacrifice for their loved ones. Was he a Democrat or a Republican? I would be curious to know what his stance on illegal immigration is or was.

Either way, best wishes to him and a hearty "Thank You" to him for making a decision to not harbor an illegal alien.
    Anonymous

• this can not be for real right? this is some type of joke?
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No joke, mrssundin this is real.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on May. 22, 2009