I feel soooo bad

Ok ladies Im 27 weeks preggers with my second DS and I woke up feeling like crap my nose had a burning sensation im congested and sneezing,My head feels like its going to explode and im have pain in my ears and My pelvic area is real sore and im constipated I try to take some Tylenol but it doesnt seems to help Any Advice ladies? I dont get to see my OB till Next wendsday!

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 7:06 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A vaporizer to help with the nose along with nose drops. rest and lost of water. Try taking a laxative to help with the BM or you can drink some sea salt water to clear you out. It tastes horrible but it works, or good old prune juice. Keep taking your tylenol and rest it will take more than a day to clear up
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:09 PM on May. 21, 2009

• did your doc give you a list of meds you can take? If not look it up on line just make sure it is a respectable source. I don't remember which one it is but I know there is a liquid cold/flu medicine that you are allowed to take when pregnant. I was VERY glad for it!!! I don't like taking unesseccary meds when pregnant but when you need them you need them... and its obviously been tested and proven safe. GL! Hope you feel better!!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 10:01 PM on May. 21, 2009