has anyone ever "tricked" their boyfriend or husband into getting prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No I have not.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:10 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ...thats mean... lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:10 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No and thats wrong to do. It should be something agreed upon as tricking them can lead to a break up or a divorce.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 7:11 PM on May. 21, 2009

• If some one has to trick there other half into getting pregnant then they are seriously screwed in the head.

Anonymous

• No but I told him I want a baby while he was drunk it was easier to ease into the subject! Turned out he wanted one too!!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:16 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh NO! So wrong. He is required by law to pay for that child for the next 18 years. It is so wrong to be deceitful when making a baby.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:21 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No, I think thats a really low blow beneath the belt. Anyone who "tricked" their partner into getting pregnant I have no respect for
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• nope because when you do something like that ur asking for trouble and 9 times out of 10 they end up leaving you because they feel trapped and because they can't trust you. He will most likely reject the baby because it wasn't his option to have one in the first place. i wouldn't do it if i was you just not a good road to take in my opinion
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 8:28 PM on May. 21, 2009

• well my boyfriend knows I want another baby, and we have sex without a condom so I think he wants another one too, he just doesnt want to admit it. he usually pulls out but sometimes I lock him down with my legs and he lets me. lol
    Anonymous

• Females do it every day. Get pregnant trying to keep their man. It never works.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:37 PM on May. 21, 2009