33 weeks with sharp pain....

You know how you get pain throughout ur stomach rite b4 u let loose of some nasty gas or when u hold it in? well i had that a few times yesterday. Also, when i got home, i was standing up and got this sharp pain in my vagina where i couldnt walk and if i did it would hurt more and it hurt so bad that once it struck, i was in tears instantly....any ideas?

CJK_2009

Asked by CJK_2009 at 7:25 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-2 Credits)
  • it might be braxton hicks contractions. i will still call your doctor and explain to them whats going on
    Anonymous

• I WAS READING YOUR MSG OUT LOUD AND MY MOM SAID THAT IT COULD BE GAS.. THAT WHEN SHE WAS PREGGO WITH MY LIL SIS SHE GOT IT ALOT..
    JUST TRY NOT TO HOLD YOUR GAS ... LET IT OUT....
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 7:42 PM on May. 21, 2009

• that happened to me with my second child. there isn't anything that 'makes it happen' unless it is gas, but that wasnt my problem. for me it was just my son. he was so big (8lb 8oz almost 3 weeks early)

just try to rest, put your feet up whenever you can. squats can actually help, or at least they did for me. Good luck
    Anonymous

• i am not sure what to call it but i was haveing pains like that. they started at about 30 weeks and now i am 38 weeks i wish i could tell you that it gets better but it really doesn't. sorry.
    littlemoma520

Answer by littlemoma520 at 9:22 AM on May. 22, 2009