Anyone earning their degree online?

I am and it's not easier than being on campus at all!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 8:24 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am too. I did a few classes on campus but have been doing it online for a year and a half. You're right, it's way harder I think.....you have to have real dedication to keep up with all the reading!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I am attending an online college and I absolutely love the convenience. I also love how much more challenging it is than the more face-to-face classrooms, but I'm the type of person who thrives on challenges, hard work, creativity, and self-motivation.
    I wish you ladies will with your studies and goals!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:36 PM on May. 21, 2009

• You too!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I was at it for a few years but it got quite hectic and expensive for me. University of Phoenix compressed each class into five weeks so the workload was getting more and more overwhelming. I decided to take a break then got pregnant with my second child. I will probably go back but not anytime soon. I do regret it from time to time though - I was less than a year from getting my BS and two class away from completing my AS. =(
    m.j.77

Answer by m.j.77 at 2:43 PM on May. 22, 2009