Second thoughts?

So for all you married mommas out there, on the day you tied the knot was there any sort of hesitation? Did you ever stop to think about the what if's, like if things didn't work out?

Everyone says that marriage is a leap of faith in which you either put your whole self into it and never look back or you have doubts everyday in your marriage wondering when it will go wrong.

Was the leap easy for you to take? Do you ever look back on that day? Are you happy with the choices that you've made?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Very very very happy. :)
    Anonymous

• We've had ups and downs but I wouldn't change a thing or regret anything 13 yrs. strong and I hope to celebrate our 50 th. :)
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No, on our wedding day I'd already worked out all of my doubts. Every one. We had discussed major issues, and we liked each other as best friends before we ever thought of love and marriage. I knew firmly that this was the one for me, both in my heart and in my mind. I had asked a friend how you know, and she said that when it happened to me that I'd know. And I did.

Answer by Bmat at 8:38 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree with the very very very happy and add a million more happys! No second thoughts EVER!
    Anonymous

• No second thoughts when we got married but I've had second thoughts after being married a while lol
    Anonymous

• My marriage is not perfect, but he is the perfect man for me. Next month will be 9 years married. I fell in love for him when I was 13. Wasn't smooth sailing, we went our separate ways, but found each other again at 24.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Not even for a moment! I was so happy and completely sure that I was doing the right thing. I've never had a doubt about my husband. I've doubted many other things, but never him for a moment :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:06 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh lord, I had second doubt up unitl...well now. Been married 4 years, love him to death. But sometimes wonder what it would of been like with someone else or if I was single. I think this when I've had a bad day.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:24 PM on May. 21, 2009