My daughter has been teething forever and still only 2 teeth.

I know every child is different. But she got her first 2 teeth like 3 months ago and she is teething so bad and I dont feel anything in her gums. Any body else going through this. She chews on her crib rail and I have plastic protectors on it but she takes them off too.

Proudmama0887

Asked by Proudmama0887 at 8:47 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son will be 9 months on the 2nd. He got his bottom front two teeth in at 6 months. He's been teething right along but for the past few weeks he's been drooling like crazy and still nothing on his teeth that I can feel. I guess it can just take awhile. I just wish I could comfort him more. The only thing that seems to really help is a wet washcloth.
    Anonymous

• My 2 yr old is still growing her molars.. one of my ten months old has no teeth, and one has only two bottom
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 9:41 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My daughter is the same way, she is 9 months, got her 2 bottom teeth at 6-7 months, goes through drooling, teething spurts but no teeth poking through yet, I check every few days but nothing. I'm also hoping soon! She puts everything in her mouth, but I think that goes along with the age whether teething or not! Your not alone, haha, hope they get them in soon!!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:41 PM on May. 21, 2009