did anyone's hubby pass out during ur delivery?

Mine didn't, but with out second he started getting sick when they were putting in my epidural. He said it was the smell. With our first the nurses kept asking him if he was all right. He was but he did get a nose bleed.

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 9:00 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I havn't actually had my baby yet. But i must ask.

What smell?
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 9:03 PM on May. 21, 2009

• idk, I didn't smell anything, so idk what he was smelling.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 9:05 PM on May. 21, 2009

• there was no smell when i got my epidural. they actually made him and my mom leave the room while i got the epidural. my bubby(boyfriend almost hubby) did good during the delivery but i kept asking him if he was gonna get sick.
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 9:20 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My boyfriend kept going to walks. He hates hospitals but agreed to be there for me and his child. He felt a little sick to his stomach.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My hubby was amazing during labor and delivery. The only part that was really hard for him was when I ended up having a C-section and after the baby was out and in a bassinet on the other side of the OR he had to walk over to cut the cord. This was on the other side of the curtain. So he ended up seeing my giant bloody uterus on the outside of my body before they put me back together again! He didn't really look too hard since he didn't want to see it and there was the baby to look at so he was well distracted. It freaked him out a bit though...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No, my husband was a real trooper. He stood there right beside me the whole time and watched every thing. Never flinched, never even got pale. Seeing me in pain was the part he had a really hard time with.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:29 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my fiance has seen 2 (soon to be 3) of my c sections and he was brave enough to peek over the curtain even though he thought he was going to faint- he said he had to make sure they were doing it right lol- i was like um and u would know they were or werent because?....lmao but he was so cute how much he worried over me- even though i just knew he was gonna fall out the moment they asked him to come over to the warming station to see the baby lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:31 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Smell of the antibacterial soap? My hubby was on pins and needles because we lost our first baby.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:42 PM on May. 21, 2009

• nope, but i never got a epidural.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 10:27 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ha, almost. and nothing about my epidural smelled...
    BethTheGreat

Answer by BethTheGreat at 11:01 PM on May. 21, 2009