My 8 month old.

Can i give her homemade rice pudding? I dont wanna give it to her if it iwll upset her stomach. No bashing please... I knw how sum ppl are..lol..
Just a simple question. She eats 3rd stage baby food and i also blend homemade foods for her at home.

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 9:04 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No dairy or egg white until her first birthday, these are both allergy trigger foods. If you make it with rice milk, or oatmilk and leave out the eggwhites, then it will be fine. Use brown rice to up the nutrition for all of you.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:17 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My DD is 9 months old, and she would have had a few bites of it, if I had some! She eats pretty much anything that I let her try (within reason) but I won't feed her like a whole serving of the stuff. She only gets full servings of baby food or cooked veggies.
    MissAndrea125

Answer by MissAndrea125 at 11:21 PM on May. 21, 2009