"Criminal Minds" on CBS

Last night was the first time I took a peek at it and I loved it. Except I didn't have a chance to see the end of the 2 hour episode, I guess that was the end of the season and looke awfully good.
What happened. I last saw this one girl being dragged by the psycho into the dark woods and the police/'good guys getting to the farm finding the "doctor" in his bed attached to tubes and such, then they found a big container of different shoes, and this young dude saying that pigs would eat anything, meaning they ate the human bodies? Holy crap!!!
What happened next, how did it end?
If you haven't seen it and dont want to know the end yet don't read.

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 9:09 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Turns out the 'killer' was the guy with the mind of a kid who was doing all this at the urging of his brother(hooked to the machines). The last girl wasnt killed,she talked to the guy and befriended him enough to stall till the FBI got there. Eventually,he was killed by the cops and the brother was killed by the Vet whose sister was one of the victims. BUT the finale cliffhanger was when they all went back home,the head dude(cant think of his name but he was on darma and greg..lol)went to get a drink and sensed someone behind him; turns out when he turned around it was a person in a black hood holding a gun to his head..thats where it ended...dang it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 22, 2009

• if you want to watch it..go to www.hulu.com it was a really good episode..they always have really good season finales too. i love that show..its one of my and my DH's favorites!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:35 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Thank you Guys, cbs website doesnt have it, just NCIS and I watch it religiously. I haven't seen greys anatomy for a long time I dont have time to go back and watch all the missed episodes but if it is out there on line, I can watch on my laptop in the kitchen and get something done.
    Thank you.
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 9:05 AM on May. 22, 2009