TMI *problems...down there...*

please no bashing or any "ewww's* lol I will call a dr. tomorrow, but thought maybe I could get some thoughts on here while it's on my mind. ok...so my last period was mid-late april. lately i've been feeling...funny. kinda crampy and moody. SO and I had sex recently and I spotted afterwards. thinking it was my period I grabbed a pad, but for three days nothing appeared. so I took a test, it was negative. behold...the next day I got my period! or at least it was heavier than it was. but I still feel "funny". my butt is very very sore, almost raw feeling. I am extremely moody and crampy still. it's also been rainy all week and I've been stuck in the house for about a month due to no car. could this just be a chemical or hormonal imbalance causing all this? I was thinking maybe it's a UTI, but nothing stings, stinks or burns... thank you for any advice, unless it's smart ass advice of course =P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Health

• Have you been checked for an STD? Sometimes Your butt and legs can hurt like that if you have herpes or ...I can't remember the other one that causes that pain.
    Anonymous

• If you and your SO are having unprotected sex and you're not on birthcontrol you could have had an early miscarriage. Many women do and don't even really notice it.

It could also be hormonal. Have you had any problems with a thick uterus or ovarian cysts in the past? I have an abnormally thick uterus lining and my periods are erratic and odd - some months super heavy, some months next to non existant.
    Anonymous

• I do have HPV, I dont have herpes. and while preggo (in '07) my dr. noticed a few abnormal cells. but I dont have insurance anymore and cant afford it. last time he scheduled an appt. and I told him about my financial situation he said he'd just do a normal pap test, but I couldnt make it. so I will be scheduling an appt tomorrow for the public health center for a pap test. while preggo they also notcied a small cyst in the ultrasound but they werent the least concerned about it and said it was normal. very interesting feedback...I'd appreciate some more and I appreciate it!!!!!
    Anonymous