Many Prayers Needed! I need all the help I can get

I am asking anyone and everyone to please pray for my step father Ed. He was diagnosed with a grad 4 Glioblastoma brain tumor a year and a half ago. it is a terminal illness. After surgery and doing well for a year and a half he was told yester day that the tumor had returned and it was bigger than the first one. he could have another surgery but it would only prolong his life for a few months and those months would not be "good" months. He only has a few weeks at this point. he has 2 kids, plus me the step daughter and 4 grandchildren. He is the only father I have ever known. he has tried so hard to beat the odds and was finally told the odds cannot be beaten. Any prayers and well wishes for him to go peacefully and with an understanding of why this is happening would be appreciated. Thank you

Scoobersmom

Asked by Scoobersmom at 9:11 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes i will and im so sorry
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:12 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I'm sorry your step dad is so ill. How wonderful though he's not biological that you're so very close. That hopefully brings him comfort and other things too. Prayers and thoughts of peace from pain for your family. God Bless.
    Anonymous

• Most Sacred Heart of Jesus,
    I accept from Your hands whatever kind of death
    it may please You to send me this day (night)
    with all its pains, penalties and sorrows;
    in reparation for all of my sins,
    for the souls in Purgatory,
    for all those who will die today
    and for Your greater glory.

Amen.

Anonymous

• I am praying for all of you. I don't think that much can be said to comfort him or you, and I am so sorry.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I will definitely pray for him,and also for God to give you all the comfort and strength to get through this difficult time. God Bless each and everyone of you.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:16 PM on May. 21, 2009

• iam so sorry to hear that, defiantley wil be praying for him and your family. god bless.
    DiandraBryant07

Answer by DiandraBryant07 at 9:17 PM on May. 21, 2009

• THANK YOU EVERYONE!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 10:10 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Trust in the Lord and he will do what you ask.. We serve a great God and he can do ANYTHING for them or believe in him!!! i will pray
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:42 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Papa... You are so amazing! So Wonderful! So GOOD! I come to you to pray for this man Ed. Papa you know his heart and where he is at with you. You also know he is battling cancer. I step in , in faith and speak HEALING to His body in Jesus name. I curse you cancer you shall not live but die in Jesus name. This man Ed Shall LIVE an not die in Jesus name for your purposes for him is greater than we shall ever know! You love him Papa , you know His pain and the ache of his heart to want to be free of this pain. You know why it is there and you can take it away in an instant...for your son said YOU desire all to be healed! So be it in Jesus name I pray AMEN!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:36 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Praying for all of you.
    momof8gmaof2

Answer by momof8gmaof2 at 3:19 AM on May. 22, 2009